DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The magical forest Non/Disney Crossover DUE JULY 10th

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The magical forest Non/Disney Crossover DUE JULY 10th  Empty
PostSubject: The magical forest Non/Disney Crossover DUE JULY 10th    The magical forest Non/Disney Crossover DUE JULY 10th  EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 8:26 am

I can't find the original post, so I'll be going on memory for what I wrote for this theme, sorry! XD

Theme: Pick one or two characters and show what their life is like in the magical forest. I want lots of epic backgrounds, magical creatures, magical lights, let your imagination flow! You can also include other peoples characters in your part, but if you do, make sure it fits the story and manips of their part! Really, feel free to collaborate with each other as much as you want!

RULES:
- Non/Disney 2D characters only
- Feel free to include other peoples characters in your part, but if you do so, make sure it fits with their story/and manips

DEADLINE: TBD

DOWNLOAD PARTS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19ZxoRaskUwF93IbyOBLNNp-PHi1sFqk0?usp=sharing

✅ 1. SkyDancer - Elf Jane/Human Aurora
✅ 2. LilacSongx217x - Pocahontas (human)/Spring Sprite from Fantasia 2000
✅ 3. Ruby - Jasmine/John Smith and Anya
4. Sugar Milky - /
5. a chaotic death - Crysta/Milo Thatch
✅ 6. jessegoodwin94 - Jim Hawkins (Human) / Lady Amalthea (from the last unicorn)
Back to top Go down

The magical forest Non/Disney Crossover DUE JULY 10th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: