DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Omg, sorry I didn't answer sooner TeamNacy! I never saw Sad But yes, you can both have those parts Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 am

Although I have to ask that the person who take the last part not use Jim, we kind have 3 now xD Repeating characters is not a rule, but I think three is enough :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 4:49 pm

If someone does not want to part 05 ... I could stay with her?

please send me a PM

if yes could do it with John / Nani / Protheus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Of course you can have that part too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:38 am

charmedgurl001 wrote:
Of course you can have that part too Smile

I exchange my two characters Nani and Protheus, for Ariel and Eric
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Yup Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:09 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:43 pm

There seems to be a problem with the link, it takes me to a different MEP part:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncLlDHeHnc
Yeah mine has a mature scene in it...It was kinda weird making that XD but thats the jealous mind for ya!

DL~ http://www.sendspace.com/file/qlxxih

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 12:45 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:
There seems to be a problem with the link, it takes me to a different MEP part:)

Sorry

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o00c8z6iu5d5i12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Thank you guys! Very Happy And it's perfectly alright :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Since I haven't heard anything, part 6 is now reopen, I'll take it myself if it doesn't fill up soon :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:00 pm

part 6 with Jack Frost, Hic-cup, and Astrid please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:01 pm

It's Yours Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 7:03 pm

charmedgurl001 wrote:
It's Yours Smile
thx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:58 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you! That was so fast! lol I'm rendering the full one now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Here's the link to the full MEP Smile http://www.sendspace.com/file/586hr8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED    Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Brightside MEP CLOSED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2