If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm

mewnadja wrote:
part 7 with Jasmine : )

it's yours. thanks gurl Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:12 pm

i'l tack the last part please Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:39 pm

thejoker0123 wrote:
i'l tack the last part please Smile
it's yours Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:28 am

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 pm

hope my part it some u will like ^^
sendspace.com v4vs1v
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:08 pm

mewnadja wrote:
hope my part it some u will like ^^
sendspace.com v4vs1v
awh i love your part. Jasmine is such a cool princess. i know there are a few movies with Jasmine in them, but i don't remember the one with the horse. what movie was that from?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:59 am

zerosnumber1 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
hope my part it some u will like ^^
sendspace.com v4vs1v
awh i love your part. Jasmine is such a cool princess. i know there are a few movies with Jasmine in them, but i don't remember the one with the horse. what movie was that from?

its from disney princess enchanted tales follow u dreams u can find it on YT
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:52 pm

mewnadja wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
hope my part it some u will like ^^
sendspace.com v4vs1v
awh i love your part. Jasmine is such a cool princess. i know there are a few movies with Jasmine in them, but i don't remember the one with the horse. what movie was that from?

its from disney princess enchanted tales follow u dreams u can find it on YT
oh cool. i'll have to look it up
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:24 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
hope my part it some u will like ^^
sendspace.com v4vs1v
awh i love your part. Jasmine is such a cool princess. i know there are a few movies with Jasmine in them, but i don't remember the one with the horse. what movie was that from?

its from disney princess enchanted tales follow u dreams u can find it on YT
oh cool. i'll have to look it up

u wellcome and THX A LOT : 3
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:53 pm

mewnadja wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
mewnadja wrote:
hope my part it some u will like ^^
sendspace.com v4vs1v
awh i love your part. Jasmine is such a cool princess. i know there are a few movies with Jasmine in them, but i don't remember the one with the horse. what movie was that from?

its from disney princess enchanted tales follow u dreams u can find it on YT
oh cool. i'll have to look it up

u wellcome and THX A LOT : 3
thanks for joining
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:18 pm

thejoker0123 wrote:
got my part Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Szkh11TaOY


mediafire.com ?we66c0ie7suw535
thanks. i love your part. i love the texture you used
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1351
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I think you should PM 2 editors if they able to do their parts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:25 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
I think you should PM 2 editors if they able to do their parts
ok i'll do that now. thanks
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:34 pm

due in 3 days...July 26th Smile
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:12 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
due in 3 days...July 26th Smile

i have to pass on my part
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 pm

jessegoodwin263 wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
due in 3 days...July 26th Smile

i have to pass on my part
ok no problem
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1351
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Umm Esmeralda is not a princess
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:19 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
Umm Esmeralda is not a princess

i know, but one of the members had to drop out of this MEP last minute so i asked Milady2791 if she'd like to take a 2nd part in the MEP knowing that she originally wanted to use Esme for her part. I told her if she wanted to she could use Anya (her character) for her first part and Esmeralda for her second part. I told her if she took the extra part i would also extend the due date for her since she now has two parts. she said that she would take the 2nd part. i hope that's ok.
Back to top Go down
glamorou13
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1351
Join date : 2012-01-02
Age : 21
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:29 pm

zerosnumber1 wrote:
glamorou13 wrote:
Umm Esmeralda is not a princess

i know, but one of the members had to drop out of this MEP last minute so i asked Milady2791 if she'd like to take a 2nd part in the MEP knowing that she originally wanted to use Esme for her part. I told her if she wanted to she could use Anya (her character) for her first part and Esmeralda for her second part. I told her if she took the extra part i would also extend the due date for her since she now has two parts. she said that she would take the 2nd part. i hope that's ok.
That's fine Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
glamorou13 wrote:
Umm Esmeralda is not a princess

i know, but one of the members had to drop out of this MEP last minute so i asked Milady2791 if she'd like to take a 2nd part in the MEP knowing that she originally wanted to use Esme for her part. I told her if she wanted to she could use Anya (her character) for her first part and Esmeralda for her second part. I told her if she took the extra part i would also extend the due date for her since she now has two parts. she said that she would take the 2nd part. i hope that's ok.
That's fine Smile
ok thanks
Back to top Go down
Milady2791
Admin
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:08 pm

Here is one of the two parts I owe you, hope you'll like it! ^^



Download link: sendspace.com gnnx6c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:55 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
Here is one of the two parts I owe you, hope you'll like it! ^^



Download link: sendspace.com gnnx6c
like it. i LOVE it. i love what you did with the shadow effect 0:17-0:19. everything about your video was cool. great job
Back to top Go down
Milady2791
Admin
avatar

Posts : 239
Join date : 2012-01-05
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:30 am

zerosnumber1 wrote:
like it. i LOVE it. i love what you did with the shadow effect 0:17-0:19. everything about your video was cool. great job
Thank you!!! ^///^
Here is the other part. Hope you'll like it too! ^^



Download link: sendspace.com grse95
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Milady2791 wrote:
zerosnumber1 wrote:
like it. i LOVE it. i love what you did with the shadow effect 0:17-0:19. everything about your video was cool. great job
Thank you!!! ^///^
Here is the other part. Hope you'll like it too! ^^



Download link: sendspace.com grse95
i loved your other part. i'll start putting the whole MEP together. thanks again Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]   

Back to top Go down
 
Princess Tango (Representive Princess) MEP [rendering]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» 3D Render Scenes
» TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - Sponsored by Lygo World - Prizes!
» TORA 12 Hours of Sebring - Qualifying Procedure
» Xbox One Gears of War game will use Bleeding Edge rendering
» Drastically improving your framerate (Multicore Rendering)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Completed MEPs :: Completed MEPs-
Jump to: