DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 pm

highgreenbunny wrote:
xfairytaledream wrote:
can I have part 1 with Meg? *-*
Sure. Is it going to be Meg and a mash of others as "victims"?

I wanted to show that many boys break Meg down over and over again and the nice girl turnes into one of the bad guys Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 pm

xfairytaledream wrote:
highgreenbunny wrote:
xfairytaledream wrote:

I wanted to show that many boys break Meg down over and over again and the nice girl turnes into one of the bad guys Smile

Niiice Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:08 am

highgreenbunny wrote:
xfairytaledream wrote:
highgreenbunny wrote:
xfairytaledream wrote:

Niiice Smile

could I also make Herc hurts her, she meets Hades, they fall in love and take revenge on hercules? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 4:15 pm

xfairytaledream wrote:
highgreenbunny wrote:
xfairytaledream wrote:
highgreenbunny wrote:
xfairytaledream wrote:

Niiice Smile

could I also make Herc hurts her, she meets Hades, they fall in love and take revenge on hercules? Very Happy

Sure. I like how you wanna give your villain a back story
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:05 am

Hello could I change my character? I wanted to return it to Chel and Gaston (Ft Tzekel-Khan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:25 am

XxMelannyxX wrote:
Hello could I change my character? I wanted to return it to Chel and Gaston (Ft Tzekel-Khan)

Yeah no prob. I already had you down for Chel (plus others).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:57 pm

im so sorry but i need to drop out.... i have lost my inspiration for this part and i have sooooo much schoolwork to do!! really sorry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:38 am

RoseSparkz wrote:
im so sorry but i need to drop out.... i have lost my inspiration for this part and i have sooooo much schoolwork to do!! really sorry!

Aww... sorry to hear that. But school comes first Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:50 pm

I can do the open part. I'm going to try to make Jane Porter a villian. We'll see how it works out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:30 pm

GalasiaSeekai wrote:
I can do the open part. I'm going to try to make Jane Porter a villian. We'll see how it works out.

Sure. That would interesting Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:27 pm

My part already completed

Link:http://www.sendspace.com/file/nu82b4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:24 pm

XxMelannyxX wrote:
My part already completed

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nu82b4

Looks awesome! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:40 am

Just wanted to remind those whose parts I have not received that the deadline in in a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Here you are! I used things I've never even touched before so give me your honest opinion. Smile

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ge2y82
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: This is to Jessegoodwin263 and angelofmusic1992   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:22 am

Guys, Let me apologize ahead of time because I can understand if you are VERY pissed, but I have made a mistake that I didn't realize until just now. Why it took me til now is beyond me, but I accidentally gave part 5 away twice because in the beginning I put Jessegoodwin263 as part 3 instead of part 5. I have never had this happen, so I am not entirely sure what to do at this point. Again I apologize. I love both parts all the same.
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:39 am

Well, JesseGoodwin technically asked for it first, so I say she can have it. And don't worry, people make mistakes all the time. Smile If I can't do a part in this MEP, you could always open a second volume, but that's totally up to you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:11 pm

ooo i din't noctie that oops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:01 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Well, JesseGoodwin technically asked for it first, so I say she can have it. And don't worry, people make mistakes all the time. Smile If I can't do a part in this MEP, you could always open a second volume, but that's totally up to you.

If you want you can have part 3 since it was actually never claimed. I will do another volume and use your part for that one. Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:24 am

highgreenbunny wrote:
angelofmusic1992 wrote:

If you want you can have part 3 since it was actually never claimed. I will do another volume and use your part for that one. Smile

Okay! Smile But I think I'll stick with the same storyline and characters, so you don't need to save my part or anything. Just delete the first thing I made. XD I'll have part 3 up soon!

EDIT: Part 3 doesn't work. T_T It says the file isn't available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:14 am

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
highgreenbunny wrote:
angelofmusic1992 wrote:

Okay! Smile But I think I'll stick with the same storyline and characters, so you don't need to save my part or anything. Just delete the first thing I made. XD I'll have part 3 up soon!

EDIT: Part 3 doesn't work. T_T It says the file isn't available.

You, love, are made of awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
angelofmusic1992

angelofmusic1992

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Part 3 still isn't working for me. T_T It keeps saying the file isn't available.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:07 pm

angelofmusic1992 wrote:
Part 3 still isn't working for me. T_T It keeps saying the file isn't available.

I'll repost it after I get home from class Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:44 pm

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z0xtvn
I'm finished! *-* =D
I hope everything is okay! Smile
& that you like it.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)   Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystalline MEP (RENDERING!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next