DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HARRY POTTER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

HARRY POTTER! Empty
PostSubject: HARRY POTTER!   HARRY POTTER! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

I am aware that HP is not what it used to be to alot of people... Since Twilight ~Rolls eyes~ the Hunger Games, and movies like that came out HP has not been what it used to be. What people really don't understand is that Harry Potter in a way paved the way for all these other 'Popular Books Get Turned Into Movies' thing. Well I don't care what anyone else says! I am a Harry Potter fan for life! Really I can't stand Twilight the only good thing that came out of that was Jacob and he got old after awhile. Hunger Games, I can't really say anything about cause I haven't seen it or anything. But Harry Potter I read the books, watched all the movies (But Part 2 of Deathly Hallows. I got it for Christmas and still haven't seen it. I cause I don't want it to end. It took me forever to finally read the book.)

Thing with me though was, I wasn't one of those girls that were all fangirling over Harry or Ron... I was all for the bad boys. Draco, Lucius, and Severus. Yum! :9 Though I really don't fangirl over Draco like I used to. I have always liked the bad boy characters since I was younger (Example. In Sailor Moon I had the biggest Crush on Prince Diamond >///< And in Inuyasha I have a obsession with Seshomaru. OH Yes I said it Lord Fluffy-kins himself. xD) But anyway, yea I have always liked the older bad boy type guys. (I am well aware that Snape turned out to be good, what I mean was his personality and the way he seemed bad to everyone else.) I really love Bellatrix as well. I always liked BellaxSeverus. They really did make a dare I say it HOT couple.

I will tell you how much I was crazy about HP... when I was younger I wanted the dark mark tattooed on my arm! Yea! crazy right? xD (I don't want it anymore even though I still love HP) But thats how much I was a HP fan. While all the other kids wanted a lightening bolt tattoo. I was the weird one that thought dark marks were awesome. xD
Back to top Go down

HARRY POTTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARRY POTTER!   HARRY POTTER! EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:42 am

I love Harry Potter too, I'm going to start reading the Hunger Games (but it'll NEVER replace HP) I read the Twilight books... it wasn't that bad but they killed the best villian off in the very first book (James), I'm a 'bad boy' fan girl too xD, I love Draco!!!! bounce And... I also wanted the dark mark tatoo Very Happy... I kinda still do! xD
Back to top Go down

HARRY POTTER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: FanGirl/Boy Story-
Jump to: