DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.

Go down 
+10
LadyGoddessofAnubis
xAliceCha9
Inthetikiroom
KarliDylan
achaoticdeath
ajotma
Duchessepaobunny
AkasukiShikiHollow
Ruby
LilacSongx217x
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
WINTERSEELIE

WINTERSEELIE

Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 5:37 pm

Part 6 Marianne and Bog King
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 1:22 am

xAliceCha9 wrote:
Can I take part 12 with Shadow/Sonic from STH?
adding
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 1:22 am

WINTERSEELIE wrote:
adding
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 1:23 am

LadyGoddessofAnubis wrote:
Part 13 with ElsaxJack Frost?
adding
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 1:24 am

hi guys. I'm going to be taking over the MEP since we need get this one up.
Back to top Go down
achaoticdeath

achaoticdeath

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 5:09 am

I'll take part 11 too.

xxMintoStarxx likes this post

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 11:36 am

achaoticdeath wrote:
I'll take part 11 too.
Ok♥

achaoticdeath likes this post

Back to top Go down
achaoticdeath

achaoticdeath

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 6:14 am

Here is my first part! I used Heather/Steve Ft. Vincent (Silent Hill/Stranger Things) Smile

Back to top Go down
achaoticdeath

achaoticdeath

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2021 10:30 am

Here is my last part Smile I used Elrond/Tanya Ft. Giselle (LoTR+The Hobbit/Sleepwalkers/Enchanted) Smile

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 12:42 pm

Hey everyone!
Even though this is due in about two months from now. I’ll still send reminders ♥

ajotma likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ruby

Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 2:47 am

my part Smile mediafire.com file/xacbcrsp8ediqvd/I+really+wish+I+hated+you+part+2.wmv/file

Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:59 am

Extending deadline. Smile
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 3:11 am

LadyGoddessofAnubis wrote:
Part 13 with ElsaxJack Frost?
How goes your part? :3
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 3:11 am

WINTERSEELIE wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 3:18 am

could i have Eilonwy/Taran?

Last edited by jessegoodwin2635 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 3:20 am

jessegoodwin2635 wrote:
could i have Eilonwy/Tara?
Yup! Smile. You can go ahead and use them ^^
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 3:22 am

Inthetikiroom wrote:
Is this mep still happening?? no response from the host, do they need someone to take over?
I am taking over the MEP dearie Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
WINTERSEELIE

WINTERSEELIE

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2021 8:58 am

xxMintoStarxx wrote:
WINTERSEELIE wrote:
I’m about half way through my Fly on the Wall part since crossovers take me the longest, but I should be able to start the part by the end of the weekend

LilacSongx217x and xxMintoStarxx like this post

Back to top Go down
KarliDylan

KarliDylan

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 1:24 pm

I've been busy with college work so I haven't had a chance to work on my part yet. However, I will be done with school work the first week of May, so I will have plenty of time to get my part done and turned in by June 1st. Just letting you know where I'm at.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSy4AjcWDfbwEc3G50oKdWA?view_as
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2021 1:33 pm

KarliDylan wrote:
I've been busy with college work so I haven't had a chance to work on my part yet. However, I will be done with school work the first week of May, so I will have plenty of time to get my part done and turned in by June 1st. Just letting you know where I'm at.
Dearie, please take your time on your part! The reason why I am taking over the MEP is because the host closed her YouTube account. I checked the audio and it still works Smile. So, you have plenty of time to work on it. School is important!
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 04, 2021 3:59 pm

WINTERSEELIE wrote:
xxMintoStarxx wrote:
WINTERSEELIE wrote:
I’m about half way through my Fly on the Wall part since crossovers take me the longest, but I should be able to start the part by the end of the weekend
Ok!
Back to top Go down
QueenDeeBee

QueenDeeBee

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 11:42 am

I can be a replacement if anyone needs it in the future. I'm not trying to push anyone out, but just wanted to let you know. Smile

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrl3PnoPrLDtY9VAT1OGtPA
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 12:57 pm

DeeDeerling wrote:
I can be a replacement if anyone needs it in the future. I'm not trying to push anyone out, but just wanted to let you know. Smile
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
xxMintoStarxx

xxMintoStarxx

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.    Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Multifandom MEP | I Really Wish I Hated You | CLOSED. June 1st.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next