DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:15 pm

xxxNightRainRosexxx wrote:
xNightBlossomx wrote:
Can I have the last part with Amu and Ikuto from Shugo Chara? Smile If not I will think of another couple.
No thats fine Im doing sailor moon and i need to finish that series I haven't watched it all the way but I understand the plot of it
Thanks, its a good series. (Even though I haven't watched the recent season they made) I have watched the first season and second. They made a last that followed the newest manga they made for it. I just thought it was alittle pointless so never really watched it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:22 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
xNightBlossomx wrote:
Can I have the last part with Amu and Ikuto from Shugo Chara? Smile If not I will think of another couple.
No thats fine Im doing sailor moon and i need to finish that series I haven't watched it all the way but I understand the plot of it
Thanks, its a good series. (Even though I haven't watched the recent season they made) I have watched the first season and second. They made a last that followed the newest manga they made for it. I just thought it was alittle pointless so never really watched it.
I'm currently downloading the sailormoon series at least three episodes a day on a website called http://anime.thehylia.com/ that website has a bunch of anime movies and music but ur only allowed to download at least three either of a series movies or music
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 pm

[quote="AvatarDream"]
Is it ok with Avatar? Very Happy
Sure
I want to have Aang and Katara Smile)[/quote
Ok I'll put it down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 7:37 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
xNightBlossomx wrote:
I'm currently downloading the sailormoon series at least three episodes a day on a website called http://anime.thehylia.com/ that website has a bunch of anime movies and music but ur only allowed to download at least three either of a series movies or music
Aw! I love Sailor Moon! I have the first two seasons (English dub) on my computer. I am in the middle of downloading the third and fourth season. (S and Super S) I use this torrent site called Bakabt. http://bakabt.com/ But the bad thing about it is 1) you have to make a account. and 2) you have to wait a week before you can download anything someone has posted in the last 6 months. (Ex. If someone posted the first season say in January you would have to wait like a week before you could start downloading it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 am

I've finished mine Smile

https://hotfile.com/dl/151860533/f6024c4/Just_The_Way_You_Are.wmv.html

Song has only been pitched on the youtube video...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:53 am

mandssimons wrote:
I've finished mine Smile

Omg <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:34 am

Omg <3

Yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:25 pm

mandssimons wrote:
I've finished mine Smile

Omg <3
Its awesome thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:42 am

IkutoXKari wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?w7awui97scmxscw
im done
thanks it looks great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Done with mine. Hope its okay. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?5h9necbhwe6ksu6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:15 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
Done with mine. Hope its okay. Smile

http://www.mediafire.com/?5h9necbhwe6ksu6
Its awesome thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: my part   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:38 pm

mewnadja wrote:
here is my part http://www.sendspace.com/file/6hbk98
Thanjks it looks awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Im done
Hope it's ok with voiceover... Very Happy

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bznffv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:48 pm

DL: http://www.mediafire.com/?96yfvelc7jn95m7

I know it's not really, uh... Well, romantic. Oh well, I tried. XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:34 am

Wow, can't wait to see this all put together Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am

Everyone are finish with their part so are you put all parts together? Very Happy
can't wait to see it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:20 pm

Everyone are finish with their part so are you put all parts together? Very Happy
can't wait to see it
Yes the parts are all together just trying to figure out how to due the bhirthday into for this month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 am

can't wait to see it
Yes the parts are all together just trying to figure out how to due the bhirthday into for this month
Are you looking for a song?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:10 pm

can't wait to see it
yes but here is the thing if someone can quickly make an intro and send it to me i want to get this video up sometime today cause today it is my little sister and niece's birthday today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:11 pm

can't wait to see it
yes but here is the thing if someone can quickly make an intro and send it to me i want to get this video up sometime today cause today it is my little sister and niece's birthday today
I can do the intro ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:00 pm

can't wait to see it
I can do the intro ^.^
Thanks all i need to do is pitch the song and put it to the video for the birthday mep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED   April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

April: Bruno Mars Just The Way You Are Birthday Mep CLOSED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2