DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your OTP (one true pairing)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glamorou13
Admin
glamorou13

What's your OTP (one true pairing) Empty
PostSubject: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 am

Hey guys,
So I see everyone has a OTP and that's cool but I want to know: what's your OTP and why?
Will mine is Clopin x Belle because after I saw Clopin x Belle so cognates, I was like "OMG! there so cute together!!" so my heart kept warm inside. So I stared making Clopin x Belle videos and people love it! Also I have original couple (I think?) but my another OTP is Thomas x Ariel! Si I was watching some crossover with Thomas and there not a lot but what he need a beautiful girl to love. So I talked to my friends and helped me to pick a girl. So Ariel is the one cause Thomas fall off the ship and Ariel saved him! God I love this couple to death  Twisted Evil

My OTP:
Clopin x Belle
Thomas x Ariel
Once Ler x Rapunzel
Jim x Melody

Questions: Who's your OTP and why? Smile

Last edited by glamorou13 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:58 pm

I happen to have three Very Happy
Well if you havent noticed ------------->
One is Jim and Ariel, because when I started editing with disney I came across a Jim and Ariel crossover and I just fell in love with them Smile
I also happen to like Draco and Hermione - I just think that they make a cute couple...
And also Rapunzel and Jack Sparrow happens to be my newest one... again I think they just make a cute couple Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:04 am

Milo/Alice and Ruthie/Stirling from the American girls movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:41 am

Well, actually, my OTP is Jessica Rabbit/Milo! ^^ I fell in love with those two when I started vidding them for the Miss Disney Contest and I was like: "Indeed they're soooooo cute together!!!! <3". I've got 2 more OTP too: James Hook/Lucille (from A Monster in Paris) wich I vidded only once for the Opera House roleplay but hopes to vid more X3 and, the one I still never vidded but I'm dying to do: Angel/Cale!!!!
But I change my mind a lot so I don't guarantee that they'll stay my OTP for a very long time.... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh, geez where do I Begin??
Naveen and Tiana are my Favorite Disney couple because I love how they build up their relationship from hating each other and then takes time to fall in love, and the way Naveen does when he falls in love with Tiana is SOO CUTE!! Someday, I'll get a boy like him, if I can
As a Musical Freak, The Phantom (Erik) and Christine are my favorite because I love story that is similiar as Beauty and the Beast, and I love how the Phantom loves her, but the thing bothers me is Christine has to fall in love with Raoul, But in Love Never Dies, it shows that Christine regrets her love for Raoul now he's a abusing gambling drunk jerk and still love The Phantom, and also the Kiss they shared in both The Original and the sequel still makes me cry :') they're still my favorite Smile Plus it it one of my favorite musicals
Belle and Rumpelstilskin are my favorite couple in the TV Show Once Upon a Time next to David (Charming) and Mary (Snow White). Again I love Beauty and the Beast and the episode where they're together fits the story perfectly.
I love this couple that I love as a crossover, Rapunzel and the Phantom, I thought they are cute together and plus I almost feel like Rapunzel is kinda a obession to Mother Gothel, which is creepy of how I'm comparing the Creepiness obession of The Phantom and Christine (Also that facts about them always feels weird to me, although they do explain their relationship in a good way from the Susan Kay's version)
And there are other couples That I adore that I can't list right now xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:52 pm

RAPUNZEL AND HICCUP. SO HARDCORE. I JUST LOVE THEM SO MUCH.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Oh gosh! I have so many! Well I will list my favorites in categories.

Disney (Cannon)- I have always loved Hercules and Meg! Ever since I was a little girl and Hercules came out. I have loved them two. I will ship them forever! xD

Disney (Crossover)- I have a obsession with Frollo from Hunchback. I ship ANYTHING WITH FROLLO! But my favorite is FrolloxOdette. I have always loved ArielxJim (I know how ORIGINAL RIGHT!? xD), TarzanxChel (Love them! SO MUCH!) And my original pairing MozenrathxAriel! (Even though I haven't made videos of them! Dx)

LiveAction- There is only a few pairings I ship fully, ever since I started watching Once Upon A Time I have loved David (Charming) And Mary (Snow). They are the cutest. x3 Also I have adored the following pairing since I first saw them Severus SnapexBlind Mag! I WILL SHIP THEM FOREVER! I love them!!!! I am already a fan of them two apart and when I thought/saw them together(Shipped) I almost had a heart attack! xD They are so lovely together. :3

Anime- I am a cannon type girl when it comes to anime, I adore ChibiUSAxHelios (From Sailor Moon also known as RinixHelios in english dubbed.) They are the cutest I have shipped them since I started watching Sailor Moon I also love UsagixMamoru (aka SerenaxDarien). I have so many in anime its hard to couple. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:04 am

o.O I have too many XD

Disney/Non-Disney: PocahontasxJohn Smith is my Disney canon OTP FOREVER <333 Non-Disney wise MarinaxSinbad, and not-so-canon-but-still-not-crossover, is SadiraxMozenrath. I'm VERY particular about who I pair with him, and so far, Sadira is the only one who fits him XD

Crossover-wise I ADORE PocahontasxRamses, and SadiraxFlynn, JasminexFlynn, My original pairing, Wilbur RobinsonxShanti (Betcha thought I was going to say Violet, huh? ;P), PocaxEsmeralda...I'll ship anyone with Poca XDD I've grown to love RapunzelxJack Sparrow and for some weird reason, RapunzelxShrek. My crossover ships with Ariel are very limited, but ArielxHades is a personal favorite of mine, a long with ArielxProteus. I like to pair Ariel and Odette with the villains XDD aaand KuzcoxLottie

JIMxMELODY. Don't even get me started on my love for that pairing <33

...moving away from non/disney because I could ramble on until I die with those XD

Live Action: BeckxJade (From Victorious) and SpencerxToby (From Pretty Little Liars) Are my LA OTPs. Nothing in the world could ever make me stop shipping those two, despite the fact that Dan Schneider and Marlene King both like to put Spoby and Bade through hell XD HannaxCaleb (Pretty Little Liars) is a VERY close second to those two.

Other: ChasexKimiko (From Xiaolin Showdown). Yes, it's as FAR from canon as you'll ever get, but I still love them. RaiKim and Chack kind of take over the fandom, though XP. Katara/Aang (From Avatar). Again, Zutara takes over the fandom, but honestly, how could you NOT love something that produces the badass-ness that is Tenzin?! Also, AzulaxANYONE. Seriously. She has that tension with everyone on the whole damn show XD Mai/Zuko, TophxSokka, meh, I'll ship anything from the avatar-verse that's not Zutara, really XD

Yeah...I've got a lot of these XDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:32 pm

VengerxAmaltha hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

Mine is Jim/Ariel. I wish a had a copy of Treasure Planet cause I'd make hella Jim/Ariel vids lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Jim/Melody - I love them with a burning passion! Twisted Evil

DD twins/Terry (Batman) -I love this I love you But I have no idea why Very Happy

Graverobber/Shilo -Okay, If you ever saw this movie (Repo! The genetic opera) you would ships them!

Baki/Kagome -Yes I made this up But I love it! I have no idea why I'm such a fan girl for Baki -.- and I already was a fan of Kagome so....

cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:34 pm

my always favorite OTP is Ariel x Jim. when i saw Ariel x Jim videos it inspired me to make my own crossover videos. Although i don't have Treasure Planet or The Little Mermaid (1 and 2), ironic right? so since i cant make vids with them i've become in love with Peter Pan and Alice, but my most recent fave OTPs are Jack Frost x Rapunzel and also Ariel x Philip (from Pirates of the Carribbean 4...he's the religious dude). so time for review...

My OTPS:
****Ariel x Jim Hawkins
**Alice x Peter Pan
***Rapunzel x Jack Frost
***Ariel x Philip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 6:44 pm

My goodness! I have a long list of otps. XD

Penny x Cody: My first otp that I've shipped.
TinTin x Rapunzel
Jack Frost x Aisling (Secret of Kells)
Taran x Alice
Aladdin x Ariel
Aladdin x Aurora
Jim Hawkins x Merida
Bernard X Bianca
Harry Potter X Hermione
Peter Petrelli x Emma Coolidge
Mrs. Brisby x Ratigan
The list goes on. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:42 pm

My otps are long and insane so I'm gonna stick with Disney/non xD

Cale x Dimitri is one because they are the couple that allowed me to meet my wifey CX pretty simple

Jim x Jane porter
Again a roleplay based love these two are beyond adorable and I feel like they would have a massive dorks in love thing

Cale x Odette
C: again roleplay based but they are beyond adorable and how I met countess

Hiccup x Violet (the incredibles)
Just a couple derpy awkward nerds I love them

Hiccup x Rapunzel
I'm not a big fan of the whole "big four" thing but these two seem like they would be so good to each other and good for each other

Milo x Kida
Childhood otp 5ever none better X3

@@ there's more but this is all I can think of

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Ohhh and Proteus x mulan c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:11 pm

I have tons of otps like no joke so I'm just gonna put in my top 10 favorite Non/Disney crossover couples. Very Happy

1. Jim/Kayley
(I originally disliked them until I saw LoveandHeartbreak's video with these two but I preferred Jim/Charlotte for a moment until I started vidding with them too much that they just became my ultimate otp. :3)
2. Tarzan/Ariel
3. Miguel/Jasmine
4. Tulio/Meg
5. Garrett/Odette
6. Aladdin/Esmeralda
7. Sinbad/Belle
8. Dimitri/Cinderella
9. Milo/Jane Porter
10. Phoebus/Anya

Last edited by TheMusicGal17 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Oh gosh I have 4
1. Rapunzel/Hiccup
2. Rapunzel/Jack Frost
3. Mulan/Tarzan
4. Miguel/Mulan
does canon count as OTP? If so then Anastasia/Dimitri
Back to top Go down
Queen Mal

Queen Mal

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 6:56 pm

Top 10 OTP

Rapunzel and Flynn
Mavis and Johnny
Hiccup and Astrid
Maria and Manolo (The Book of Life)
Xibalda and La Muerte (The Book of Life)
Kristoff and Anna
Migo and Mee Chee (Smallfoot)
Nick and Judy
Ben and Mal (Descendants)
Archie and Veronica (Riverdale)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your OTP (one true pairing)   What's your OTP (one true pairing) Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your OTP (one true pairing)
Page 1 of 1