If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leaving the studio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiaHikari

PostSubject: Leaving the studio   Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Hey. I've been thinking about it for a while but I need to leave this studio. The forum format doesn't work for me since I actually have to get on my computer and remember to check the site for the new MEPs, and the fact that MEPs are delayed for months doesn't sit well with me. Also, many MEP hosts don't even cut the sound for us or don't use mediafire when we all know sendspace gives us troubles. I had fun being part of the studio and I want to thank the princesses for having me. I started my time here taking as many parts as possible but now my life is way too busy with work, personal issues and being co-leader and leader to some studios so I need to go.
I will be waiting for all your new MEPs to be uploaded to watch them. Have fun, everyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the studio   Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:35 pm

I understand. I'm very busy, as well, working as an English Teacher in Hong Kong.
It's very annoying that some people don't get there parts in on time, which is why various editors have to take over the parts just to get the MEPs completed. We'll keep your profile active in case you would like to re-join us later Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leaving the studio
Page 1 of 1