If you can dream, the wish your making
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:01 pm

halfbloodprincessso wrote:
my part Smile sendspace.com gdcx9q

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
midnight_dreamer



Posts : 10
Join date : 2018-03-08
Age : 23
Location : U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:28 am

Hello, here's my part. Heads up though, the masking isn't the best.
sendspace.com 6iivma
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyo41ujoadeaVAtsGTWRQA?view_as
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:20 pm

midnight_dreamer wrote:
Hello, here's my part. Heads up though, the masking isn't the best.
sendspace.com 6iivma

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 30
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:54 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

avatar

Posts : 764
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 30
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:49 pm

Any updates from KagomeRei?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KagomeRei

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2018-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:07 pm

I need a little more time. Would that be alright?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:09 pm

KagomeRei wrote:
I need a little more time. Would that be alright?

It's all good with me. Please keep us updated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KagomeRei

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2018-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Fri May 04, 2018 8:05 pm

themastereddo wrote:
KagomeRei wrote:
I need a little more time. Would that be alright?

It's all good with me. Please keep us updated!
Aiming for the end of this weekend, having a little masking trouble. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Sat May 05, 2018 2:20 pm

KagomeRei wrote:
themastereddo wrote:
KagomeRei wrote:
I need a little more time. Would that be alright?

It's all good with me. Please keep us updated!
Aiming for the end of this weekend, having a little masking trouble. So sorry.

You're good! Smile Take your time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KagomeRei

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2018-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:14 pm

I've been trying to make this part happen for the past month, I can't get anything to work. I'd hate to do this, but I think I need to drop this part.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
themastereddo

avatar

Posts : 252
Join date : 2015-04-13
Age : 26
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:34 pm

KagomeRei wrote:
I've been trying to make this part happen for the past month, I can't get anything to work. I'd hate to do this, but I think I need to drop this part.

That's fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)    

Back to top Go down
 
Only Us (OPEN 1/7; 5/7 DONE)
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DisneyPrincessStudios :: Open MEP-
Jump to: