If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
themastereddo

PostSubject: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Hey guys,

So I really wanted to bring up possibly doing a clean-up of the forums. I noticed that we've got a ton of Suggestions that had 0 answers or not enough answers to make into a MEP. I feel like we should delete these suggestions after a certain amount of time so that the particular forum doesn't get clogged up. I also think that members should have a limit to how many songs they can suggest per month? I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm, but some folks suggest five to ten things every month or so.

I also see that in Closed MEP, we have several MEPs that have not been touched in months. I believe we should go through and reopen these so that they can be completed and we can move on. There are also one or two in there that were totally cancelled, and I feel like these should be deleted.

I believe also that we should delete any unneeded/old threads in the forums, and do a member cleanup of people that haven't been active in the past six months/remove them from closed meps if they haven't been active on the forum. I know that auditions are kind of always being held and people are invited if they meet the group's criteria, but we get a lot of members that come in, do one MEP, and then disappear again.

I feel like people would be more encouraged to be an active member if the forum was a little prettier and obviously being cleaned up and taken care of by the admin/mod team. I try to do the best as I can as a mod, but I am unable to move threads around or delete things. I just feel like the forum could have a bit of a facelift as those that are here love this group and want more members that take an active role.

Let me know what you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Yeah, I know

I am CONSTANTLY doing cleanups on the forum. One of the reasons why I keep re-posting the "auditions" video on Youtube is because we keep getting rid of inactive members.

I also think we should delete very old suggestions.

The other admins and I address Closed MEP hosts about inactive people, so it's really up to them about re-opening parts. I know that Safe and Sound has been awaiting a part from someone, so I don't know what's going on with that.

Feel free to also bring things up with us on Skype Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:42 pm

You are right and we should clean up those old forms! Also we have open MEP that are still open so we need people to sign up the MEP to be close as well like my love MEP has been open for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
themastereddo

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:56 am

Oh! Do I still have you guys on Skype? It's been so long, I forget!! silent

Thank you guys for agreeing, it's much appreciated! I definitely think a general cleanup and some new rules would be a big help to start getting more activity around here. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LilacSongx217x

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:24 am

themastereddo wrote:
Oh! Do I still have you guys on Skype? It's been so long, I forget!! silent

Thank you guys for agreeing, it's much appreciated! I definitely think a general cleanup and some new rules would be a big help to start getting more activity around here. Smile

my skype is lnbaum19

The first letter is a lower-cased "L" Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
glamorou13
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 am

What's your skype name themastereddo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneyprincessstudio.forumotion.com
themastereddo

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:29 pm

glamorou13 wrote:
What's your skype name themastereddo?

Mine is jori-ness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkasukiShikiHollow

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:06 pm

I actually want to ask about the amount of votes you need to open the meps. Is it ok to open them if it only has one vote?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGLoUqNYf4RVj_mgViNl9CA
themastereddo

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:46 pm

AkasukiShikiHollow wrote:
I actually want to ask about the amount of votes you need to open the meps. Is it ok to open them if it only has one vote?

As far as the rules state, you must have two votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods   

Back to top Go down

Questions/Suggestions for Admins and Mods
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1