If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iCarlyKitty

PostSubject: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 pm

I mean, I do have a lot of other fandoms as well as iCarly, but iCarly is my number one FAVORITE show in the whole wide world! Before that was Animaniacs! :3

How did I get into iCarly?
Well... at first I had no desire to watch it, after seeing a trailer of it for a new episode, back in grade school, so I thought it looked stupid. HOWEVER one day when I was on the bus, and these kids were talking about iCarly.com! I was like, "Wait... that's a real website?" They were shocked that I haven't heard of it before, so I decided to watch some iCarly clips there... in which ended up being more than just a few, it was actually me staying up ALL night until I saw every single & last iCarly clip and blog on iCarly.com. I got no rest that night, and so much laughter came out of me! XD I loved everything about iCarly and the idea of it, and the fact that I became a fan of it was surprising!

I did ask my mom if I was allowed to watch it. (She'll make sure i only watch appropriate content.) However she did see iCarly before, even after she said yes to my question. And she likes it herself. She actually had a dream once that Spencer was offering her a job... and that's hilarious because it's fitting for both Spencer and her. XDD I mean, she watches Three's Company anyways...
In any case, I loved the show but I hated both Creddie and Seddie... I mean not hate exactly, but shippings becoming canon; always ruin the show for me, or makes it less enjoyable to watch.
(However I won't lie that they hinted Spam (SpencerXSam) later on in the series and that I fangirled so hard... XD)

I may be the only iCarly fan here, BUUUUT I'd recommend the show if you need a good laugh! Or if you need any iCarly episodes... *Points to myself* you know who to call. XD

FUN FACT: I actually do have my own iCarly remote and I love teasing people with it where-ever I go. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuAlg0b02Aw47zotpxgblww
themastereddo

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:43 pm

This is so cute! My little sister who's just a bit younger than you and I used to watch iCarly together every day while it was still on tv. It was a great show, and really hilarious. It helped me to bond with my sisters because we had such a good time watching it. Lots of good memories associated with that show!

Welcome to the group! Smile Glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCarlyKitty

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:05 am

Hi! I'm so sorry for the late reply, but that's amazing and so sweet. I'm so glad to be here, I mean regardless that I sadly can't edit right now... *sighs*
Back to top Go down
themastereddo

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:25 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Hi! I'm so sorry for the late reply, but that's amazing and so sweet. I'm so glad to be here, I mean regardless that I sadly can't edit right now... *sighs*

I've been there, too! Sad Busted computers are the worst. Crossing my fingers that you'll get a fix soon! We'll be here waiting for you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCarlyKitty

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Yeah... am I kicked out of the mep now? Because my computer has been revived and I would still like to have it, but I doubt it's available anymore...
Back to top Go down
themastereddo

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:02 pm

iCarlyKitty wrote:
Yeah... am I kicked out of the mep now? Because my computer has been revived and I would still like to have it, but I doubt it's available anymore...

You're not kicked out! Smile I'll put you back on!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iCarlyKitty

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:26 pm

REALLY!? Very Happy That's awesome! Thank you so much! :DD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*   

Back to top Go down

iCarly Fan Here! *Presses applaud button on my iCarly remote!*
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1