If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Just a little more time...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just a little more time...   Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Hey... So... Today... My grandmother died... That's not easy... I'm trying to stay strong, but it's too hard. If I joined in ANY of your MEPs, please... Give me just a little more time... I'll finish them quickly, I promise.. It may be the ugliest part you'll receive if I can think about it.... But... Please... I'll finish quickly !! ... I promise... I'll try to, and message me if I'm missing any parts of your MEP, I'll finish it quickly...

Thank you if you understand..
Back to top Go down
Kasahara111O

PostSubject: Re: Just a little more time...   Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:49 am

MegamanxandZero4321 wrote:
Hey... So... Today... My grandmother died... That's not easy... I'm trying to stay strong, but it's too hard. If I joined in ANY of your MEPs, please... Give me just a little more time... I'll finish them quickly, I promise.. It may be the ugliest part you'll receive if I can think about it.... But... Please... I'll finish quickly !! ... I promise... I'll try to, and message me if I'm missing any parts of your MEP, I'll finish it quickly...

Of course we'll give you time ! I've been through this too, and I know it is not easy everyday. SO take your time to get over this, and we'll wait for you ! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just a little more time...   Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:35 pm

Kasahara111O wrote:
MegamanxandZero4321 wrote:

Of course we'll give you time ! I've been through this too, and I know it is not easy everyday. SO take your time to get over this, and we'll wait for you ! Smile

Thank you very much .. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little more time...   

Back to top Go down

Just a little more time...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1