DisneyPrincessStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can dream, the wish your making

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invader Zim!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 am

Since we now have a section to fan over stuff other than Non/Disney, I figured I might as well bring up what has to be one of my favorite cartoons, Invader Zim. Any other fans on here? I honestly didn't even like the show that much as a kid. I watched a few episodes, but the more I watched the more scared and grossed out I became, so I stopped watching. It wasn't until about a month ago when my boyfriend reintroduced the show to me that I fell in love with it, having seen almost every episode. I now have a GIR t-shirt, a sticker of GIR riding a pig on my laptop, my desktop is GIR, my ringtone is the IZ theme song, and my text tone is GIR going "Do di do di do di do di do!" As you can probably tell GIR is my favorite character on the show. It's because of that that I made this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aP7wKOeWgM
Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Eeee! I love GIR TOO! I have watched the show since I was little and loved GIR back then too! I even have a tattoo of him on my right shoulder blade! The wallpaper on my cell is of GIR, I have a hoodie, shirt, buttons, my ringtone for my texts is um him saying "I loveded you PIGGY! I loveded YOOUUU!" The point is I am a true die heart fan of GIR. My friends had told me when I got the tattoo of him on my 18th birthday that that was some dedication. But its GIR! He is AWESOMENESS!<3
Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
Eeee! I love GIR TOO! I have watched the show since I was little and loved GIR back then too! I even have a tattoo of him on my right shoulder blade! The wallpaper on my cell is of GIR, I have a hoodie, shirt, buttons, my ringtone for my texts is um him saying "I loveded you PIGGY! I loveded YOOUUU!" The point is I am a true die heart fan of GIR. My friends had told me when I got the tattoo of him on my 18th birthday that that was some dedication. But its GIR! He is AWESOMENESS!<3

You have a tattoo of him? I will admit, that is awesome! He's in his dog costume, right? That is definitely one of my favorite quotes. My text tone of GIR bugs the hell out of my roommate, that and the Doom Song. lol He's had such an influence on me that whenever I finish eating a cupcake I say "It hurts. I miss you cupcake," and whenever I'm about to eat chicken I say "Chicken! Hehehe I'm gonna eat you!" In fact one morning I made waffles for breakfast and went up to my roommate and said "Guess who made waffles?!" and she asked, "Is there waffle in them?" and I said, "There's waffle in them!" and she said "You're lying!" XD Have you checked out the video I posted? It's 20 minutes of pure GIR awesomeness! I've also written an IZ fanfiction and my boyfriend has sketches of GIR on his deviantart. Smile

Btw, you know who else is awesome on that show? Mini Moose. Not as much as GIR because no one can compete with him, but he does come close, just saying. XD
Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:23 pm

BellaPrincipessaRosa wrote:
xNightBlossomx wrote:

You have a tattoo of him? I will admit, that is awesome! He's in his dog costume, right? That is definitely one of my favorite quotes. My text tone of GIR bugs the hell out of my roommate, that and the Doom Song. lol He's had such an influence on me that whenever I finish eating a cupcake I say "It hurts. I miss you cupcake," and whenever I'm about to eat chicken I say "Chicken! Hehehe I'm gonna eat you!" In fact one morning I made waffles for breakfast and went up to my roommate and said "Guess who made waffles?!" and she asked, "Is there waffle in them?" and I said, "There's waffle in them!" and she said "You're lying!" XD Have you checked out the video I posted? It's 20 minutes of pure GIR awesomeness! I've also written an IZ fanfiction and my boyfriend has sketches of GIR on his deviantart. Smile

Btw, you know who else is awesome on that show? Mini Moose. Not as much as GIR because no one can compete with him, but he does come close, just saying. XD

Yep, its of him in his doggy suit. And it is hugging a cupcake. I tell my friends I got it on my right shoulder blade so he can be close to my heart. :3 If I can find where I put the pictures I took of it I will let you see it. : D Hah, I do that too after I eat a cupcake. And my friends would give me a "O.o" face. I would just give them a "Razz" Face like GIR. I have also done the "Guess who made WAFFLES!?" And my mom gives me the "What the heck is wrong with my daughter?" Face. One time I was on the phone with my boyfriend and IZ came on and the Doom Song started to play and I started to sing along to it and everytime my boyfriend would start to sing along I would go "Shhh!" Then at the end I did the "Oh! Whats that?" And he started to bust out laughing and was like "Why didn't you let me join in? I love that song?" And I paused and said "I Dooon't knooow..." Like GIR. and he started laughing again. xD Yep. I show it, I have seen every episode so much I know almost all GIR's lines. So I was saying everything he did. xD Thats so cool. I make GIR fanart too. I have made him with alot of my OC's (Original Characters)

Eee! He is so adorable too! But true nothing like GIR! x3
Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 pm

xNightBlossomx wrote:
BellaPrincipessaRosa wrote:
xNightBlossomx wrote:

Yep, its of him in his doggy suit. And it is hugging a cupcake. I tell my friends I got it on my right shoulder blade so he can be close to my heart. :3 If I can find where I put the pictures I took of it I will let you see it. : D Hah, I do that too after I eat a cupcake. And my friends would give me a "O.o" face. I would just give them a "Razz" Face like GIR. I have also done the "Guess who made WAFFLES!?" And my mom gives me the "What the heck is wrong with my daughter?" Face. One time I was on the phone with my boyfriend and IZ came on and the Doom Song started to play and I started to sing along to it and everytime my boyfriend would start to sing along I would go "Shhh!" Then at the end I did the "Oh! Whats that?" And he started to bust out laughing and was like "Why didn't you let me join in? I love that song?" And I paused and said "I Dooon't knooow..." Like GIR. and he started laughing again. xD Yep. I show it, I have seen every episode so much I know almost all GIR's lines. So I was saying everything he did. xD Thats so cool. I make GIR fanart too. I have made him with alot of my OC's (Original Characters)

Eee! He is so adorable too! But true nothing like GIR! x3

Aw, that is too cute! ^^ Same here, I randomly say GIR lines at times. Lately my boyfriend and I have been quoting the bit from the Mysterious Mysteries episode where he says, "Dib is all mean to my master. He not nice to Zim. I've seen it. Dib is bad. Hehe!... I was a chubby lady hiding in the bushes," and then tells the story about the giant squirrel, and then says, "Me and the squirrel are friends." I showed that scene to my roommate this morning and she thought it was hilarious. XD

True. But he is so cute, especially when he goes to the microphone, squeaks, and then the crowd cheers. Although if you go to youtube and look up "Nubs of Doom," the audio for the episode is there. It's the episode that was supposed to officially introduce him. Someone sketched out the whole episode, and there's a bit where GIR is flying on Mini Moose! It's the most adorable thing! ^^
Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:42 pm

YAY!! its amazing to know some actual invader zip fans! i know about one other person in my town that likes it! i have been obsessed with GIR since i started watching the show back in 2003/2004 ... GIR is my YT avatar, my wallpaper on my phone my bbm avatar and i have a remixed version of the doom song as a ringtone ... i get some funny looks when i go outside Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Eeeee!! One of my favorite shows!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invader Zim!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invader Zim!!   Invader Zim!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Invader Zim!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum